Monday, April 25, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016 {Advance Screening of possibly the worst film of 2016}


For months I have been negative about the rapid release of superhero film after superhero film, now after seeing MOTHER'S DAY I realise superhero films are the shit, cause if this is the alternative, kill me now.



This takes me back to Aloha, it is that bad and of you watched all of the trailer you will realise that sitting through all 118 minutes you will wish you stayed at home and trimmed your pubes with a hedge trimmer.

Jennifer Aniston is actually getting worse as an actress, Julia Robert's wig needs to be burned ASAP and Kate Hudson where the fuck you been.

This movie is going to rival Batman V Superman as the critics have so much material one could really go to town, but I'm not, I saw this for free and really it should have been a direct to 7flix film.

Bad does not cut it, awful almost covers it and in the running for nearly every Razzy humanly possible, yep I'd pay that. Downright low grade, cliche filled garbage. Shame on you Open Road films, you gave us good movies in the past (Spotlight for example), this is not one of them.

Poor on every level, 0.5 Stars cause it's a long weekend, it's actually a nil rating film. Just Terrible!

No comments: