Friday, February 3, 2017

Kate Fischer/Tziporah Malkah


The news (or gossip) story of the week is Tziporah Malkah ...



After watching Kate Fischer in the 90's and as a gay boy trying to figure out at age 12 what lust was all about, Sirens was a film which made me realise maybe I liked boys more than girls.

A lot has been said this week about Malkah, her alt right interest and the fact she thinks Pauline Hanson says what a lot of other Aussies are thinking. But after watching the above interview on the project with her, she really is a sad woman.

One could only look at before and after images and think who is this woman, unfortunately weight has also (according to News.com.au) been an issue. I was not 100% sure as to why she is at all interested in Milo - Alt Right pure evil movement ring leader and I wonder whether her downward spiral has lead her to this "alt right".

There has been a lot said around the alt right (Steve Bannon is now in the white house - FUCK!) and it's movement. It's not a movement which one hopes can go viral. There is a lot of negativity and falsehoods around the movement and in an era when I find myself saying, why can't we all just get along and respect each others differences, it's frightening to see someone going from almost marrying Packer to losing everything and moving into a women's shelter and seeking solace in the "alt right".

I really feel sorry for Malkah/Fischer, and I really don't think I'm a Celebrity... was the best option for her and her to share her views.

In 2017 we need to stand up and call out assholes, joining the likes of Milo and Bannon just creates a more divided world.

I feel great sadness for people like Malkah and invite you to join me at Body Attack, nothing can put you in a better mood than 55 minutes of cardio and camp songs, honey you were once a Siren, don't go down a dark path of the gross alt right, please!

No comments: