Friday, January 14, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - Burlesque

Where do I start, I love Xtina, she has the best voice out of the teen divas from my era. Britney, can't sing or dance, Lady Gaga is a carbon copy of any shock jock artist of the last 50 years and many more have come but Christina has come out shining after a massive flop of an album (Bionic - I personally liked 3 songs from it).

Cher looked like Marilyn Manson when she first came out which was a little scary and a little in the style of Friday the 13th, but she was okay.

The support cast was awesome with lot's of familiar faces from TV and film.

I loved the numbers in this picture, this was when the movie was at it's best. Christina made Beyonce's appearance in Dreamgirls seem as dull and lacklustre as ever. Still to this day Dreamgirls is one of the worst films ever released.

I can't say a bad thing about this picture, leave your brian at the door and kick back and enjoy the most camp movie of 2011.

1 comment:

Erin Lindwall said...

Yes I loved it too! Thought it would be really cheesy but it's a lot of fun! And a bit of cheese haha!