Saturday, May 3, 2014

Oh dear BLOG how I have missed you..


And I will do a longer update when I don't have birthday brunch to jump off to however on Flashing off the Record, Chet Faker's divine new record is my second album of the year nomination for 2014, read more here.

Heres to the weekend, getting off to see a film or two, and kicking back. A huge happy birthday to Cathy T and thanks for a divine night last night.

Belinda you old bitch, happy 32nd for Tuesday coming C U N Tuesday please. And last but not least Robert totally sorry I missed your birthday during the week, happy birthday mate!

Will write more later but for now it's time for some Puberty Blues after catching up with the Following Season 2 Finale, nowhere near as good as last seasons finale, Bates Motel pre finale episode (so it took 9 episodes to discover Norman was the killer from last season, lame) and The Americans I am actually just not that into this series as much as the first.

And speaking of telly, True Blood and Orange is the New Black make their way back to our screens next month.

Until next spare five minutes, catch you later folks x

No comments: