Thursday, December 1, 2016

That Movie Gay #2016


Let me start off with saying I saw this for free and it was the second time it was offered to me, second time the charm I was off to see A UNITED KINGDOM.



Now let me start with David Oyelowo is so gosh damn handsome. When he removed his shirt, DANG!

Rosamund Pike on the other hand was much more exciting in Gone Girl than this British biopic. Look the true story of Sir Seretse Khama & Ruth Williams Khama was extremely interesting and in 2016 we need stories like this of good beating evil or Malcolm Turnbull actually doing something useful or Bill Shorten being remotely interesting and/or inspiring.

So A United Kingdom it is just under two hours, the romance and the love story is sweet enough but I felt like I had seen this story a million times before on the big screen.

Look if there is nothing else on this Summer maybe give it a go, 2.5 Stars.

No comments: