Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Off on the High Seas (Again)


Yep tomorrow afternoon I will take in Tasmania, then a wee bit of Melbourne and back home to Sydney.

It's been a long January, back to work, back to boot camp, back to regular gym classes, back to Australia waking up from a LOOONNNGGG Summer. February will still bring the heat (most likely March will too) and continued Australia will continue to wake from it's slumber.

Posts will most likely be light whilst I'm away celebrating my first domestic travel for 2018, however on Flashing off the Record their should be more frequent posts and excitement around the new Migos album, Culture II.

I am also excited to say next week Flashing off the Record will celebrate it's first local feature album for 2018. Let's just say these boys like to shred for Summer.

Until next time, I'm out...

No comments: