Monday, November 9, 2020

(Mini) Monday Spotlight: Kllo

Chloe Kaul and producer Simon Lam are Kllo (pronounced "Kl-oh") hailing from Melbourne.

The duo's debut EP, Cusp, was released back in 2014, followed by a second EP, Well Worn in 2016. Chloe & Simon then released their debut studio album, Backwater,  back in 2017. In the midst of winter 2 days after my birthday back in July we got their second studio album Maybe We Could.

It's coming to the of the 2020 (Mini) Monday Spotlight series so I am so proud to bring you another terrific new local talent. The duo are finally making waves with their second album and some solid reviews.

When I first held Kllo I was blown away. The smooth electronic the pop sensibilities were all there for the type of music I add to my Apple Music playlists.

We have a few more weeks in 2020 to discover some more new music, so pop back next week. Hopefully we are still dancing to music like Kllo in the streets. Biden/Harris, YASS!


No comments: