Sunday, January 10, 2016

Australian Music Month | Flashing off the Record


I love all things Australian, I loved Benjamin Law's The Family Law yesterday in the below post and all this month on Flashing off the Record I am loving Australian Music sick as.

Tomorrow the first nomination for the Australian Album of 2015 will be revealed. For the next two weeks 10 albums will be nominated and on Australia Day, Tue 26 Jan 2016 the Australian Album of 2015 will be revealed. Super pumped for that. Also on Australia Day my second part of my 200 songs of 2015 will be revealed including the Number One song of 2015.

This week I have explored excellence in Australian music, shining the spotlight on SIA, RUFUS, VANCE JOY, CHET FAKER & KEVIN PARKER. And today (as there weren't many ladies announced) I am bringing you a whole load of Australian ladies who made music their bitch in 2015.

All you ladies rock, thanks for being sick as in 2015 xo












No comments: