Sunday, January 2, 2022

December TV Finales - Love Me

Love Me is the first Binge original to land on the Foxtel branded app. The romantic six-part drama series that follows three different family members as they experience modern love at distinct times of their lives. Based in Melbourne, starring an all star cast, Heather Mitchell, Bob Morley, Hugo Weaving, Bojana Novakovic & Celia Pacquola as Sacha.


Landing on Boxing Day, this summer has proved to be an all Australian buffet of drama. Landing today on Stan is The Tourist with Jamie Dornan.

Love Me was excellent TV. A lot has to be said for this six parter (however I feel a second season is a no brainer) the script, cast, acting, plot, romance. It was great.

This for me is hands down one of the best series I binged in December. And I did binge this like the streaming title suggests. One day and a bit, over coffee's cafe breakfasts this was an easy AF watch.

I love Bob Morley, I miss him in The 100, although I don't miss The 100 in general.

This really was an excellent drama. Six episodes, to the point, no fluff, lot's of laughs with some real heart in there too.

For me this could be my series of Summer. Rankings to come later. I still have a LOT to binge.

Check out Love Me now on Binge, it's worth the free trial and then some!

No comments: