Thursday, June 29, 2023

Winter Watchlist Warmers - The Other Two - Season Three/Series Finale

At the start of this month, I caught up on seasons one and two of The Other Two. They were lot's of fun. I then dived straight into the third (and now final) season on Binge.

I did mention season three was a bit off the rails in my previous post earlier this month. And things kind of got worse as the season continued. I was really assuming this would be the final season the entire run of ten episodes. Then today when I read this article, I have to admit I was hardly surprised.

Max (formerly HBO Max) is really purging a lot of its content. So when The Hollywood Reporter it was confirmed that the series would be ending with the third season, I am just thinking, what's next to get the axe at Max? And Just Like That?

Cary (Drew Tarver) and Brooke (Heléne Yorke) along with Molly Shannon as Pat Dubek are now done and dusted.

The Other Two has been a fun ride, I wrote more about the previous seasons. So I will cut this post short. It was an interesting little comedy. The first two seasons were a fun ride, however like all good things they usually have to come to an end.

So two days in a row we get series finales. With Mayans MC also due to ride its last motorcycle into the sunset with Riverdale and Nancy Drew also leaving the CW.

The Other Two is good for a laugh, while its best episodes have been and gone. You can stream all three seasons now on Binge.

No comments: