After losing her fearless sister Hunter, a deeply damaged Jax sets out on a dangerous climb with Hunter’s old friend to honour her memory.
As they tightrope walk the perilous planks of Mount Kwan, a terrifying rockslide leaves them stranded 5,000 feet above ground. In the face of vertigo-inducing sequences, dark truths, and cruel twists, Jax must confront her deepest fears head-on to fight for survival and closure.
Fall 2: Deadpoint is survival/thriller sequel to 2022's Fall, starring Harriet Slater, Arsema Thomas, Tom Brittney, and Virginia Gardner.
Unlike its predecessor, the film received mixed reviews from critics. That said I hate heights, so this had me tense AF! For the entire 97 minutes.
If you enjoyed the first, Fall film, I think you will enjoy the second one. And as teased at the end of the film (also on Wikipedia) the third incoming film.
With limited sessions on, given the continued success of Zendaya and Tom Holland at the box office, this film isn't super easy to see. The sessions are largely at random times.
However, I snuck off to a closed caption session, which I really enjoyed. Nothing like subtitles for an overly tense film.
The lead up before the big climb moves fast, before the film moves at breakneck pace during the climb. The drama, the suspense, the twists come exceptionally fast towards the end.
I enjoyed this, despite drinking too much kombucha prior and needing a comfort stop halfway through the film. A short film too.
This was adventure porn at its finest. The character development is a little half cooked, however it's super dramatic.
Get out and enjoy and adventure. 3 Stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment