Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Film Freak 2011 - Super 8

WOW!

Two movies in two days, I love it! Super 8 and Bridesmaids, I couldn't have picked two more different movies if I tried!

Super 8 is a good thriller/action/comign of age/romance/drama film all rolled into one, yes it has a little bit of everything, even horror.

I like they was this film was done and it was very apparent it was done by the same guy behind Lost, because nothing ever gets fully explained until the end. Speaking of Lost I rwally should go back to that now I now there is finally a conclusion.

So back to Super 8, the effects, the acting, the story are all great and it really creates tension well, you are sitting there and you are like, OMG this is wicked, or OMG I think I shat myself like one of the women in Bridesmaids.

The film is effective and really awesome, I would have to give this Super 8 a super 4 stars for being original in a non original marketplace.

No comments: