Sunday, June 26, 2011

17 days till Texas

With only 17 days till Texas and 19 to my monster 29th birthday in Toronto, Canada, excitement is building and fellow readers stay tuned for my Birthday Register, yes please pay attention as I don't want any random shit when I'm 29, I'm a mature adult now.

So with this said I have a heap to do before my trip including catch up with some Sydney Theatre this week, The White Guard review will be posted Wednesday or Thursday, I will be visiting Chatswood on Tuesday NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and we are heading to tax time, so time to find some dodgy receipts and get claiming.

Also that new film Sleeping Beauty does grab me so I may try and take this in.

So with 17 days to go till I hit up Qantas for a flight path away from the ash and I hit up the shops in crisis mode in North America I just want to wish you a happy new financial year and get ready for some more fun reviews and I don't think I'll post my footy tips again as I am only 3 from 7 this week LOL

No comments: