Wednesday, September 16, 2020

#COVID-19 CATCH UP TV - See


See is the latest Apple+ series I have caught up with, following miniseries Defending Jacob (2020), Servant (since 2019, season two to come), Little Voice (since 2020, TBA season two, unlikely in my mind) &The Morning Show (since 2019 season two to come). I have been told Ted Lasso (since 2020, season two to come) is a good view, being a thirty minute sitcom, it may be next on my radar.

So Apple TV+ for readers out there, how does it rate? Well the content is a little bare but what I have checked out thus far the quality definitely makes up for the quantity.

In a big name win for Apple Jason Momoa stars as Baba Voss the lead in this science fiction, end/rebirthing of the world series.

Already renewed for a second season to be filmed in beautiful British Columbia, See originally started airing in November 2019 along with the launch of Apple TV+. Remember November 2019, what a great time to be alive!



So is See worth 8 hours of your life? Well a little less than 8. I actually enjoyed the series and why I say beautiful British Columbia, is the scenery and forrest they inhabit, is so beautiful. NSW Nationals take a look at how beautiful the great outdoors can be.

Franz Drameh as Boots from Legends of Tomorrow continues his filming career in and around Vancouver. Like a number of the characters Boots changes sides, alliances like I do underwear.

Jason Momoa is outstanding, the action scenes are big budget stuff and I can't say enough about how beautiful BC looks on the small screen.

The show hasn't been a critical success, however in a time of limited new drama offerings this serves as an impressive visual feast.

See, season one streams now on Apple TV+.

No comments: