Monday, August 25, 2008

Shit Before The Get Go (Panic @ The Disco)

Well it's a wet,cold and miserable Friday night in Sydney and even further out (way out) at ACER Arena it's bitterly cold and vile. That lead in very well to the kind of creatures at the Panic at the Disco (half full) event.

I like to call Panic at the Disco (Penis stuck in a car window - say it out allowed and it rhythms), now I must say the lead singer has a good voice but the songs are so forgettable I left empty. My ears were also bleeding from all the 12 year olds screaming near me.

I can't believe a band like this attracts 12 year girls who stink of BO and periods.

Let's just say Panic at the Disco's first album was much better than their dreadful second attempt (Pretty Odd).

I must say this definitely wasn't the gig of the year but it was mildly enjoyable, 1 star.

No comments: