Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Convicts Opera

Well well well Sydney Theatre Company usually puts on a fab show and Juan Jackson (from Miss Saigon) is usually terrific however nothing could save this train wreck.

Peter Cousens of course never helps a musical, a play a theatre companies cause however in this he was bearable as he was almost unrecognisable.

I have only read negative reviews about this show so I won't go on and on as I did only stay for the first act, which was unbearable!

The Convicts Opera actually isn't legible for a star rating as it was probably one of the worst things I have ever had to sat through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the Convicts' Opera this evening in Southampton UK. It was exciting, beautifully musical, and a great hoot. The cast were fabulous and if it ever gets back to Australia, go and see it.ve Chivers