Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Little Women

I recently read a review that quoted "this was the best Kookaburra production yet", well it didn't have much competition as Floyd Collins never even went ahead last year, Company was a disaster and let's not even go there with Pippin!

I missed "Tell me on a Sunday" and will definitely not sit through next years show "I love you, your perfect now change" however back to Little Women, it was actually good, much to my surprise. David Harris is as also a dream boat to look at and the cast of mostly females held the show together really well. The first act however clocked in just over an hour and a half which was way too long, however the second act made up good time.

Little Women as the previous reviewer stated is Kookaburra's best work to date however there is still much improvement needed if they want to stick around in the competitive theatre market. Little Women rates 3 stars.

No comments: