Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Film Freak - The Comination

In the current tide of bikie wars and Underbelly this movie shows real violence and racebattles in Sydney's suburbs in a real light.

The Movie has a few parts a love story, a coming of age story and a family trying to make ends meet story.

This movie had some beautiful moments and also some extremely hard to watch moments.
When watching the news and see shots fired at houses you know parts of this movie are really going on a lot closer to our homes.

This is a must see film that a lot of people really need to take a look at.

The Combination definitely packs a punch of 4 Aussie stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so far not seen this movie. will do one day. but maybe when it's on DVD as I hate lots of crowds at cinema. Too scared to watch it in my home suburb cinema Bankstown Hoyts.

I see enough of those quasi mullet haircuts in Bankstown Centro shopping centre.

As you said, it is close to home, my home - there have been many drive-by shootings around Condell Park and even once in my street.