Monday, June 1, 2009

I lost my shit on Friday & Saturday Nite (literally)

Well for those who know me know I don’t drink a lot and when I do it’s a little wild, and this is exactly what happened on Friday night, I feel sorry for my workmates who had to put up with my performance and rampage on Sydney’s homosexual neighborhood!

The finale to May 2009 continued on Saturday night where I lost my shit on the dance floor to the one and only Presets!

I caught most of the FAB Architecture in Helsinki set which was so much fun, hit’s like “Heart it Races” (who my friend thought the lyrics were “You’re a Racist”) and “That Beep” were tops! They also threw into the mix a cover of Womack & Womack “Teardrops” an old disco fav!

Then the Presets came on Stage to a massive sold out response! They played through all their hits like “Talk Like That”, “My People”, a new version “If I Know You” and more it was a truly amazing experience and really proved those two men are definitely still on top of the Aussie dance scene!

The Presets and my shit loosing weekend rates 5 stars YAY!

No comments: