Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Autumn TV Finales - Hacks - Season Two

Hacks, season two was exceptional. I loved season one, however this went to new Las Vegas heights!

Technically not finishing in Autumn, however 75% of it aired in autumn, so hey. Also I announced June 21, 2022 would conclude this series of fun TV posts.

Hacks stars Jean Smart, Hannah Einbinder, and Carl Clemons-Hopkins. Centring around Deborah Vance, touring and outrageous jokes, season two of this HBO Max original title really was AWESOME!


This is the series I am really praying for a third season from. Minx recently just got a second run, so I am hoping HBO Max are ready to give a third run to Jean Smart and co.

From the lesbian cruise to the tour bus with Laurie Metcalf as "Weed", an eccentric tour manager, this season had it all. Even Devon Sawa as a younger love interest!

Magaret Cho even pops by for a quick cameo whilst Jean Smart as Deborah Vance is just simply sublime. If you have Stan, this is the series to drop everything for and jump on it. I laughed out loud, I was left wanting more after all eight season two episodes.

This really is top notch comedy/TV.

Hacks streams right NOW! on Stan.

No comments: