Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Summer Slack Streaming - I Hate Suzie Too

I Hate Suzie is back for a three episode season run titled, I Hate Suzie Too. Landing on Stan right before Christmas this one pushed me back on starting the third run of Jack Ryan.

Three episodes what an easy binge! I discovered this one part of the whole COVID era. It wasn't my favourite series, however it was a bit different.

Created by Lucy Prebble and Billie Piper. Suzie Pickles (Piper) is a former teenage pop star and television actress. However she has now tried to get back into the spotlight by starring in a Dancing with the Stars style show.

Like the first season, some episodes are frantic AF!

Suzie continues to struggle with her ex-hisband Cob (Daniel Ings) whilst looking after her deaf son Frank (Matthew Jordan-Caws). 

Naomi (Leila Farzad), Suzie's manager and friend, also tries agin this season to help Suzie keep on track. Despite the dancing show being a totally wild ride. Not what a woman with a load going on needs in her life.


Stan has some interesting content this summer. Bump is back for a third run in the Inner West whilst new series Black Snow is being advertised everywhere. Black Snow is a US co-production so I will be excited to watch this in the new year.

I Hate Suzie Too (season two of I Hate Suzie) streams right now on Stan. Until next time...

No comments: