Friday, February 17, 2023

I left my Heart in Byron Bays

A wee photo essay. I had a blast with some girlfriends in Byron. A real beautiful, interesting spot on the way to QLD, but just within the NSW borders.

I have never seen so many people without shoes in a Coles or Woolies. Or shirts or pants if a female was wearing a bikini. That said my parents live near Wyong Coles so that is really saying something, RE: the shoes that is.

There has been limited posts of late. Apologies, February has been crazy busy. Over on my music blog (Flashing off the Record) you can check out Hope D as the feature record this week. Like last year the music blog may live here for a bit, maybe over Autumn. However I can promise you at least three TV posts next week! Yes THREE! Until then here is Byron Bays!





No comments: