Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Katy Perry

Recently (as in July and August) I have seen LASTLINGS, LIZZO, TOVE LO and now Katy Perry's Play residency show at Resorts World in Las Vegas.

I have only been to one lame residency before. Human Nature doing MoTown on the famous Las Vegas strip. So basically anything could top that right? Yes indeed. Perry did not disappoint.

Informing the audience of her families roots in sin city, the Californian native went through all her hits, with an incredible set for Play.

From Roar to Firework, Swish Swish to I Kissed a Girl. Katy was in peak girl power form. I loved every minute of the show. Even though she was around 30 minutes late! That said traffic from Los Angeles to Vegas is a BITCH!

As my USA trip for 2023 comes to a close this was in fact a highlight. If you are heading into Vegas before her residency concludes. Go get it, PLAY with KATY PERRY!

No comments: