Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sizzlin' Summer Streaming 23' - SkyMed - Season One

SkyMed is the Canadian version of RFDS. Well they are very different, but travelling doctors and nurses on planes is common between the two series.

In Australia you can stream season one on Paramount+ whilst in native Canada, it airs on CBC Television.

SkyMed centres on the nurses and pilots working for an air ambulance service in remote northern Manitoba. So visually its totally stunning.

Well the male cast are not too bad on the eye too!

The series has been renewed for a second season, which is commenced in October, concluding this weekend. So hopefully it will land on Paramount+ soon, as I really enjoyed this.


While I am missing my other first responder series like 9-1-1 (and the Texas spin-off Lone Star), Station 19 along with the latest Fire Country.

Although all of these (aside from 9-1-1 Lone Star) will be back in the first quarter of 2024.

While I am playing catch up on all the series I have missed, it has been a great opportunity to catch up on series like this. As this did air all the way back in July 2022 originally.

Like some network TV, this is non offensive, rather warm and like Station 19 full of hook ups and diversity. The inclusion of indigenous/first nations culture and language is impressive. Indigenous stories are told well, in a caring manner.

SkyMed is a show I found myself easily going "next episode" without even thinking about it.

I sped through all nine episodes in record time. It was an absolute easy watch (as above) with some really delicious eye candy.

I seriously think this is a contender for the top 10 of my RATED for Sizzlin' Summer Streaming 23'. That will be coming next month or early January 2024.

Until next time. Stay cool. It actually is Sizzlin' (not even) Summer yet today!

No comments: