Friday, August 27, 2010

WAFU

Dining out in Sydney is always an extreme experience, you either get shit service or rude c*nts who are out of work actors and think they are gods gift.

Last night I went to a resturant where you had to be a member or be extremely lucky to be allowed in and then if you ompleted your meal you were invited to be a member. I was extremely excited.

Wafu is located in my local ghetto on Cleveland St heading out to the SFS. It is a lovely Japanese gulten free resturant where the food is super healthy and really yummy :)

However I was not sure whether we would even be allowed in due to the rules below:

1. You must read the websites rules and agree with them.
2. You must complete your meal including all salads.
3. If ordering take away you must bring your own takeaway containers.

And there are a few more which I cannot even remember, but in the end I was allowed in which was awesome, I also did finish everything on my plate and ciompleted a yummy not too much guilt invovled dessert.

I also now am a proud and very loud WAFU member. EXCITEMENT! So if you want to join me and your going to eat all your meal it's a date!

No comments: