Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Doolittle with Eliza!

Okay so I am in love with Eliza Doolittle, since hearing her album in my friends car to buying the album to turning "Pack Up" up really loud and doing my house work in my undies to finally getting to the Oxford Arts Factory and seeing this sexy young minx live!

So I've seen some amazing gigs in 2011, Girl Talk, John Butler Trio, Angus & Julia Stone but I think this took the cake.

Eliza is amazing and so sweet, she melted my heart a lil bit.

She powered through the many hits to be on her debutt (sorry Jessica M) album and rocked out a beautiful cover of "Big Jet Plane" and a massive cover of "Fuck You". Cee-Lo watch out there is a no soul sister in town! So overall this was a perfect pop experience.

I love it! 5 stars out of 5 stars, if I could give it more I would!

No comments: