Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Day in May - Thai Food in Sydney

So I love my Thai food and people, I headed to the land of Thailand twice last year, but this weekend gone I had my worst encounter with Thai food and this was at Home on Sussex Street in the middle of Sydney.

It was like one of those meals that will leave you on the toilet for the next 6 months.

I took my first bite of a Chicken Cashew nut stir fry and my tongue felt like it was on fire, Chicken Cashew nut is not a spicy dish right? Anyway this was the worst and most horrible dining experience I have had in ages.

After having to wait for a table and then only eat two or three spoon fulls of my food I felt ripped off and I want to warn you people, the Internet not to be lead into this place and have a horrible dining experience.

Anyway other way better Thai joints in Sydney can be found below to avoid this rubbish:

Atom, Newtown - King Street
Thai Riffic, Newtown - King Street
Capitol Thai, Campbell Street, Sydney
Chat Thai, Campbell Street, Sydney

No comments: