Monday, October 2, 2017

Australia All Over - MELBOURNE


Another weekend away, another progressive city. This long weekend (NSW or VIC if you count Grand Final Friday public holiday) I spent the weekend eating food, seeing friends and finally after missing Aladdin in Sydney, seeing it at the beautiful Her Majesty's Theatre, Melbourne.

What a great city, I love Melbourne or I have loved every piece of Melbourne as the slogan goes.

But it's back to Sydney this afternoon, I look forward to returning to non stop roadworks, rude people and dodging vomit on the street every morning as I walk to work. Maybe it's time NSW goes South and discovers you don't have to be a cunt everyday and smile some. It takes less energy to be happy than a miserable old mole.

Just saying, here are some happy snaps from the weekend. That is Australia all over done and dusted for Spring, next month (hopefully) the BLOG goes to Japan. Look out world.







No comments: