Saturday, March 17, 2018

Long Time No POST


Work has been mad, no movies out there to be seen and SO much TV on right now. All this and not to mention my years of loving music spawned an exclusive music only blog Flashing off the Record. This I try and update daily but this poor old space has been neglected.

With Easter incoming and a possible trip to B-A-L-I I should have more time to blog and hopefully the movie releases will ship shape so I can get into some film reviews for y'all.

So too much TV (locally as well, well done SBS with Safe Harbour, see my recent review HERE) Atlanta has returned, likewise for iZombie, 9-1-1 and American Crime Story wrap up next week and How to Get Away With Murder wrapped this week. It's potentially renewed for a fifth season, although the ratings haven't sent the world on fire in it's patchy fourth season.

Musically though this year is shaping up to be an excellent year, particularly for Australian music. Vance Joy is already up for my Album of 2018 and the number of great Australian releases grows weekly. Not to mention all the good stuff on the way.

Anyway bear with me I hope to have more on the way, but Flashing off the Record is a great place to keep up with the world of new music and the biggest albums/artists of the week.

Until then enjoy the Sydney heat this weekend...


No comments: