Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Chi


Showtime's The Chi launched in December online and then January on air and I was interested, just a little bogged down with other series. The show wrapped mid March and I have just finished the powerful and brilliant pilot.

I am hoping it's going to be my Bali Easter smashing series around bedtime and in the morning pre Yoga class.

Yes I am off to Bali and cannot wait.

And yes I am hooked on another Showtime drama. Following the brilliant latest season of Shameless and Homeland continues to be a rollercoaster ride, even though we are knee deep in a very political seventh season.

The Chi is full of new and fresh faces, whilst delivering another series like Shameless focusing on the streets of Chicago.

Both series are set in the South Side of this American known for giving us Hope through Obama and both series shows the crime is out of control.



So Australia, here is your next drama obsession, it already has a bright future and has been renewed for a second season.

No comments: