Thursday, November 22, 2018

Supergirl Season 4.


Supergirl has always had a few political messages from time to time, however this season is next level. Taking political stories straight from the NY Times and Washington Post, Supergirl has gone full Left Vs Far Right.

The first six episodes of the fourth season have been really enjoyable (even with this political leaning) with a few cast changes and a new enemy I am looking forward to the Elseworlds episodes in coming where I need to catch up on The Flash and watch my one Arrow episode of each season.



It's Thanksgiving in the US so it's a good time for me to catch up on my series, with How to Get Away with Murder, Station 19 and Shameless already all having their Fall finales, with American Horror Story, The Purge and Mayan's MC also recently finishing.

I am hoping to binge Sabrina for a bit of a 90's flashback this weekend so stay tuned for more reviews and likely if Supergirl continues to impress or when I get around to The Flash I will see if season four continues to impress.

However so far so good with Supergirl, Season Four.

No comments: