Thursday, April 25, 2019

69th post for 2019, OHH WEE


It's only three days until the return of the (Mini) Sunday Spotlight, this week I will go local, Nick Murphy formerly known as Chet Faker will serve as the returning edition after our jumbo April holidays season.

I can believe I'm almost at 100 posts for 2019, I am sitting at 104 posts on my music blog Flashing off the Record as I celebrate more Australian music and also get ready to return to the Fresh Friday Countdown..

So after a quick trip to the USA it's back to the grindstone, it's time to get saving for my mid year trip and pray for a decent tax return in coming weeks to pay off my incoming holiday.

The final Avengers film has also landed, and it's almost all that is showing this long(ish) weekend in all cinemas. I am hoping to take it in and will bring you a review ASAP.

For now I celebrate 69 posts thus far in 2019, it's not even May yet so expect at least another 69 more in 2019!

It's nearly the weekend, YASS!

No comments: