Monday, July 1, 2019

Cinema Slut #2019 - Parasite


My second Korean film for 2019, I am officially hooked! Parasite is outstanding, like the brilliant Burning, this was a 100% mind fuck!

Bong Joon-ho recently gave us Okja on Netflix whilst won the Palme d'Or at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival for Parasite.

This film is all about class in South Korea and man is it messed up!

I don't want to give away much about this wonderful dark comedy/drama/thriller.



There is a lot going on in this film, it has some great comedy moments, whilst having a monster end game.

I can't recommend this film highly enough, it was a rollercoaster ride, a damn fine one at that. Loved this, 5 Stars, sensational, Event Cinemas, Hoyts, Palace, Dendy I want some more Korean films on our screens ASAP if not beforehand!

No comments: