Tuesday, April 7, 2020

#COVID-19-BINGE-FEST - Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness


Oh my god is all I can say after watching Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness.

Released on Netflix on March 20, 2020 I had heard a lot of positive reviews of this insane true crime story. Like Making a Murderer before it in 2015 (the second season did not seem to be as insanely popular) this show is the talk of the isolation town.

With people forced inside, we are all discovering the madness of Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage, popularly known as Joe Exotic.

We also meet Carole Baskin, owner of Big Cat Rescue, and a number of other shady folks. Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is the most addictive series of my recent series #COVID-19-BINGE-FEST. I will be ranking this highly on my upcoming #RATED series.

This has to literally be seen to be believed. Check out the trailer below, put six hours aside (look Easter is almost here GET ON IT!) and smash it!

No comments: