Thursday, April 30, 2020

#COVID-19-BINGE-FEST - Altered Carbon (Season 2)


What on Earth did I just watch? Was good seeing Power's Lela Loren as Danica Harlan wearing clothes for once.

Also I enjoyed Anthony Mackie replacing Joel Kinnaman from season 1.

I watched series one way back when it first was loaded to Netflix in February 2018.

So two years later, I forgot completely where I was up to. Either way maybe sci-fi isn't for me. Here is a trailer of the second season.



There is some good action scenes and good looking talent, hello Anthony Mackie!

It was an easy watch, however definitely not the most memorable series from my #COVID-19-BINGE-FEST.

Season two landed February 27, 2020, so I am well and truly catching up on all my outstanding Netflix series.

I have however just started Elite, wow! Obsessed! Review to come...

No comments: