Wednesday, June 10, 2020

May/June La Première - Upload (Season One)


I had a couple of people recommend this slightly odd way series to me recently. So when I was smashing through my to watch list, I gave Upload a go.

Amazon has some gems on their streaming services, among them some great local stand up comedy from the likes of Anne Edmonds.

However let's chat about Upload.



Cousin of Arrow, Robbie Amell plays lead Nathan Brown. He dies and goes to some random afterlife.

It's nothing like the wonderful series Afterlife with Ricky Gervais, this has a whole new spin on death.

It's a ten episode season with a second season already in the works.

So far one episode in I am already committing to watching all ten episodes in the coming week(s). With Winter well and truly here, it's time to bunker down, await that tax return and add even more titles to my growing binge list.

So if you need a new series to binge, all ten episodes were loaded to the streaming service on May 1st.

No comments: