Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Summer Binged 2021/2022 - Dear White People

Dear White People concluded its fourth and final season back on September 22, 2021. Sadly I was too busy back then to take in the college kids atWinchester University.

Season four took a more musical turn which for me was hit and miss. With fun 90's hip hop tunes like She's a Bitch by Missy Elliot along with Montell Jordan hits, This Is How We Do It, you did find yourself singing along at times.

Starring Logan Browning, Brandon P. Bell, DeRon Horton, and Antoinette Robertson. There was a large 2 year gap since the third season meaning I completely lost track of where the third season ended.


Anyway I did push on, smashed it, didn't love but was happy to see the series have a satisfying ending. I had given my regular Netflix shows a bit of a miss of late, however it's time to catch up with them now.

With another public holiday around the corner, some shows coming to an end in the coming week, expect a large amount of TV posts, the odd film post, maybe even a rant.

By the way I am all out of the clear of the Rona now, been there done that. Just need to wait for the old booster shot. Here is hoping an overseas trip is somewhere around the corner. Please.

No comments: