Saturday, February 3, 2024

Sizzlin' Summer Streaming 24' - Leopard Skin - Miniseries

Leopard Skin is the weirdest fucking show I have ever seen in my life. Don't ask me what I just watched, cause I'm telling you, I have NO idea! It begun streaming back in November, 2022 on Peacock.

This is my second random Peacock title in a minute. Following ted, this might be my last Peacock series for a bit.

The small player which hosts all NBC series along with their Peacock branded originals, is one of the smaller brands, with only a few hit shows under their belt. This one will be buried in menus for sure.

I found it on my overflowing Stan watchlist before all Peacock (new) titles moved to Binge.

So what's it about? Here is the trailer and allegedly what's it's about below.


Fleeing a botched diamond heist masterminded by crooked Judge Lasalle (The Walking Dead's Negan, Jeffrey Dean Morgan), a criminal gang (Nora Arnezeder, Gentry White, Margot Bingham) seeks shelter in the remote paradise of Playa Perdida, Mexico in the beachside estate where two intriguing women, Alba and Batty (Carla Gugino, Gaite Jansen) live. 

Dark and humorous complications arise when they are joined by two dinner guests, documentary producer Max (Philip Winchester), his flighty girlfriend Maru (Amelia Eve) and the estate’s former housekeeper, Inocencia (Ana de la Reguera). When they are all taken hostage, murderous secrets, coldhearted betrayals and shocking desires bubble to the surface as everyone awaits their fate.

There is some lesbian loving, some full frontal nudity, however overall, this random series set in a beautiful home, is hella random. Damn I need to find some quality content ASAP!

Holidays incoming real soon. Like next Friday. So expect the posts to slow right down!

No comments: