Thursday, February 8, 2024

Sizzlin' Summer Streaming 24' - Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2024 TV series)

Mr. & Mrs. Smith was a show I really, really, really wanted to love. Instead I thought it was just MEH

The 2005 movie turned series created by Francesca Sloane and Donald Glover, landed on Feb 2, on Amazon Prime Video. 

The chemistry between Glover and Maya Erskine was MEH too. Plus Erskine really started to annoy me in PEN15. Now I think in general, she is just annoying.

The story goes, Mr. & Mrs. Smith follows John (Glover) and Jane (Erskine), a married couple who are secretly highly skilled assassins.


Now this show has been in the works for a good minute. Apparently it was filmed in mid-2022. So why was it held for so long? During all that strike time? Maybe because it was shit?

I really didn't love all eight episodes of this. The action was so-so, the leads had nothing really going on, so basically when the end credits rolled I was fairly happy.

That said I do still love Donald Glover, he is hella hot! Like seriously those shirtless scenes in this series! I was living for them and them alone.

More finales soon, True Detective, Total Control and Power all done whilst I am away. Posts limited from tomorrow. So happy Lunar New Year!

No comments: