Thursday, April 11, 2024

Winter's Cumin' Streaming 24' - White Fever - Season One

So new ABC & ABC iView comedy series White Fever, landed yesterday. I finished it this evening! What! Yes it was that easy to binge! Created by & starring Ra Chapman (Wentworth) as Jane a Korean-Australian adoptee with a love of hairy white guys. The total opposite to me! You could bang Chris Pang and you choose a fat ginger, WHY?

Anyway, her friends call her out for having a white man fetish, my friends call me out for my slightly different, maybe completely opposite to Jane's "type".

But when Jane reignites a connection with her childhood friend played by Chris Pang. Jane and Yu Chang have some very awkward moments. One sexy one though too.

The cast is fire alongside Chapman & Pang. With Greg Stone (Jack Irish), Roz Hammond (Bay Of Fires), Harvey Zielinski (Deadloch, Love Me), Katie Robertson (Five Bedrooms), Jillian Nguyen (Barons) and Cassandra Sorrell (Bump).

This is top-notch ABC local content. Fast, furious good half hour, good fun comedy.


White Fever was written by Ra Chapman, a real life Korean-Australian adoptee, so this is kinda auto-biographical.

Writing also by Michele Lee, Clare Atkins and Harvey Zielinski.

I am leaning into comedy this Winter's Cumin' Streaming 24' series. Don't throw any shade but I just started Abbott Elementary. I am also loving that sick!

White Fever's first season is absolutely so much fun. It's slightly off beat, it's got heart, but oh so much fun!

Until next time!

No comments: