Sunday, August 19, 2007

Indonesian Bird Flu Week

Well well, with the Indonesian bird flu striking me down for most of the week and I’m not talking about Renae Lawrence being sick in Jail, I am talking about $200 wasted on doctors, pills and tissues. How can one night make one boy so sick! But do you think I wouldn’t do a Monday night bender again in a heartbeat?

Anyway I did make a few BIG achievements this week. I witnessed the magic of a “Midsummer Night’s Dream” @ Sydney Theatre, what a wonderful production, HOT cast, great set (it made Christina Scragulira’s “Dirrrty” clip look like a late 80’s episode of “Romper Room” & great finale (I won’t ruin it for any intending to see).

I also chalked up my tenth viewing of Priscilla and what a day to! Genevieve Lemon has been released by the tiny Jackie Weaver, a good edition but Genevieve really was amazing in that role! Tick was being understood by one of the company and Miss Understanding was known as Miss Understudy, still with all the understudies it was still as fabulous as the first time I saw it. I mean Kirk Page and Indigo are hot trade and now I have seen a little more of the cast than expected it was quiet a great viewing.

BIG news now, HMV midcity is closing down, after years of being the place to buy music in Pitt Street mall, it is going, going about to be gone. They have huge reductions plus an additional 15% every marked price! Their last week (approximately the first week in September) they will extend this to 50% off all marked prices! So some great bargains to be had!

Now with the APEC week only week’s away it’s time to get ready for another well deserved long weekend! I am off to country to attend the first ever Cunt-Hop music festival, yes it’s a combination of country and hip-hop music fused together with break-square dancing, trackie dax & lot’s of bling! I will be doing a full review on country life and let me tell you it ain’t going to be no feel good Today Tonight crap.

Let’s just hope in the country a boy who every now and again enjoys a snog with another male, enjoys choreographed cardio and very rarely jumps at the chance to be on the dancefloor when a Madonna song is on @ a club gets a root!

Chookers!
x

No comments: