Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday 12th August 2007

Howdy ho peoples,

Firstly what seriously wonderful weather are we having in this fine city of Sydney. I must apologize before I continue, I like many other people I am experiencing the flu plus fever bug, now usually the flu is a bad thing but to be honest these fevers I am encountering are like being on super strong painkillers, life is GREAT!

I can’t believe how nice I am being to other human beings and how relaxed I am, I am so relaxed I was nearly run over three times heading off to work today.

Now this week will be a big week so there will be a lot of news about the Rocky Horror launch on Wednesday night & the new STC production of A Midsummer Dream on Friday.

I have been a little forgetful with my footy tipping so here we go for the next big round:

Round 23:

Friday night: The Bulldogs to smash the Broncos
The Eels to get slammed by the mighty sexy Melbourne Storm

Saturday: The Sharks to eat the Tigers up
Those sexy Kiwi’s to smash the Raiders in Johnny boy’s home town!
The cock sucking Cowboys to demolish the outta form Dragons

Sunday: Craig Wing to smash the Titans
The Panthers to shit all over the Knights

Monday @ Telstra Stadium: The Rabbits to keep their finals hopes alive by beating the upper north shore half strength decaf, soy not to hot latte drinking Manly Eagles.

Also on the music front HOMEBAKE goes on sale real soon, August 20th I think! It’s going to be a blinder day with lot’s of tops Aussie music!

A BIG birthday wish goes out to my old skool pal Melody Pascoe, hope the US is treating you well!

^^ Sunday BLOG update proudly supported by Ricki Lee’s new CD “Brand New Day”, you thought her last CD was shit, wait to you hear this one. It’s only $19.88 at Sainty, basically you could spend your money on the CD or half a tank of petrol for the old car for the same amount and they both do the same damage to the environment. ^^

Single of the week – Karnivool – “Only Way” – great cover of Goyte’s hit from the “Like Drawing Blood” smash hit of last year, catch him at Homebak again this year.

Single of the weak – Mika – “Love Today” – Would this fairy stop pretending to be the sixth member of the Scissor Sisters, pink pop is only clever when you don’t look like a bug eyed transvestite.

Andrew Over & Out….

No comments: