Sunday, September 2, 2007

HaPpY sPrInG

Dear Readers,

Due to APEC, I will be on holidays for a week. A full review of tonight's Priscilla after party will be posted soon and hopefully, I can get some photos uploaded!

I will leave you with 5 songs that rock my world at present:

1. Tegan & Sara - Back in your Head
2. The Elecktrons - Dirty Basement
3. M.I.A - Boyz
4. The Bird & The Bee - Fucking Boyfriend
5. Groove Armada - Song 4 Mutya

Don't forgot it's HMV Mid City's Last week this APEC week, there is not a lot left but it's a HUGE 50% store wide so it's worth checking out, there is still plently of:

* Kate De Huge
* The Fat Diva's
* Scott Cain Toad
* Anthony Callea
* Shannon Mole

One last thing before I go, it's also very Australian to take sick days and I think if there is a better week to take a personal day it's this week so getting phoning in sick, if you need someone to do it, I will be free all week! This includes Mr Bush Pigs security guards, John Cowards drivers & even protest organisers!

Happy APEC!

No comments: