Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Heat is on in Saigon

This week it has all been about Miss Saigon. What a show, what costumes, what great music and what spunks!

Thursday night I attended the preview and well it shows the cast has bonded together and really making this show so real and wonderful since I saw this last time in Melbourne.

Saturday was the wonderful opening night plus after party.

The cast are so hot and so totally nice. They are the most lovely group of people after I downed 17 glasses of Champagne.

The week has also been another boom for Summer Heights High, with more controversy than Anna Nicole Smith’s death.

I really do urge everyone to take part in the fantastic journey that is Miss Saigon, it truly is a beautiful show and yes I know I usually hate most things, but this was fab!

Next week I’m off to Menopause, hopefully Don’s Party and there will be plenty of gig reviews in the upcoming months.

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fanny B, you’re an old bitch now, 25!

Happy Spring everyone and remember 9 our of 10 babies are conceived during the root fest that is known as Spring, so do us a favor and put on a rubber, cheers!

No comments: