Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time Wasting Emails

Hello Australia,

Well one thing in the working day we all love is those time wasting emailers. I got sent a beauty today and I thought I would share it with Australia!

SUBJECT: XXXX going home

Hi all

I don't feel well so am leaving at 3pm. I hope to be back in the office tomorrow.

Kindest regards


Time Waster
Professional Emailer
Usually comes from the Marketing department
XXX
Direct: (02) XxXxXxXx
Mobile: Only losers put their mobile numbers on business emails
Fax: (02) XxXxXxXx
Email: sendmespam@waste.com.au


This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy or use any part of it - please delete all copies immediately - THESE EMAILS ARE USUALLY DELETED IMMEDIATELY
Save A Tree - Please do not print this email unless you really need to. - I BETTER KEEP THIS ON FILE!

No comments: