Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dear David Gallop

Dear David Gallop,

Mate! Well the NRL has had a rough few weeks and I think it's time people forget the bad i.e. the Sharks racial slur, how unattractive some of the girls chasing the League players are and pub brawls and focus on the positive sides of the game i.e. Craig Wing, Issac Luke and the entire South Sydney Rabbits team.

I feel they should be given back the money they were asked to pay after breaching their salary cap as basically you just need to look at these boys and the requirements:

1. Waxing
2. Personal Trainers
3. Sexual and Non Sexual Massages (I personally apply for the sexual massage position Rusty Crowes Feet)

This team is so lovable and deserves full praise for avoiding sex scandals and public urination and I would like to change this. I am putting myself up for a South's Sydney sex Scandal if they require one for more press, as I feel I am the only slapper in Sydney who has managed to avoid an NRL style sex scandal.

You don't need to waste airfares to NZ (I am in there neck of the woods), I will not turn around 7 years later on the ABC's Four Corners program and I will definitely not ask for money to cover this up as I will be filming and enjoying the whole experience.

If you would like to line this up for me I would be most grateful.

Keep the dream real mate!

Regards,

Andrew

No comments: