Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Woeful World of Dissocia

The Wonderful World Of Dissocia - Sydney Theatre
Fri 22 May 2009

Well as you can tell by my title I renamed this show to a more fitting title the Woeful World of Dissocia!

This show was colourful and extremely weird in the first act and then bleak, colourless and almost liking taking a Valium and feeling your entire body lose all senses, all feeling and basically lose the ability to shit or piss.

This show was on par with how awful Sydney Theatre's "Convicts Opera" was last year EEEEHHHHHH I am still recovering from that experience.

Another show (Jerry Springer - Nathan Foley) with a children's entertainer this time Justine Clarke is on stage swearing and trying her hand at an adult roll, and let's just say I felt like the person who wrote this may have watched too much Play School.

This show really has made me question how FAB I think Cate Blanchett actually is!

The show rates a woeful 1 star.

No comments: