Tuesday, May 5, 2009

An Open Letter to Hugh Jackman

Dear Hugh Jackman,

I was a huge fan of yours back when films like Paperback Hero, Swordfish and appearances on various Australian television.

However recently I have been quiet disappointed particularly in Australia the movie, I have not yet seen the film however Nicole Kidman is known to give me extreme nightmares resulting in bed wetting (not a good habit at 26 years of age).

I also sat through Wolverine over the weekend which was quiet disturbing and I still really don't know what the point of this film was.

I was also wondering how you got so many muscles and know for a fact if you waxed your chest and lower adomin your body would look much more defined.

I would really like to see you to return to form or maybe join Russell Crowe in keeping the almighty South Sydney Rabbitohs afloat.

I wish you all the best in the future and hop my next letter to you will be more positive.

Regards and best wishes,

Andrew

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly you have too much time in your hands...
If you are still wetting your bed at 26, clearly there is something very wrong with you, you might want to wear a pad before bedtime!
As for the whole waxing thingy... try appreciating who they are. Hair is sexy... :D
Ctan.xo

Anonymous said...

Hugh was also good in Erskinville Kings.
but there comes a time in an actor's life where he wants to make more money and provide for his family.

I agree about Australia though. it portrays the country similar to an American Western. where was the rawhide music??

The Australian bush/country towns and history is much better portrayed in films like Ten Canoes, Picnic at Hanging Rock or even The Year My Voice Broke. bit more mystery there.

Red said...

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!