Friday, December 25, 2009

Film Freak - Avatar

2009 mega budget hit with Aussie fav Sam Worthington is finally here and it is definitely spectacular.

It's hard to say with these blockbusters usually whether they are any good or not as the special effects really over runs the story/plot and sometimes even the main characters.

However this hard a fairly interesting storyline and Sam Worthington is always delightful to watch.

The story held it's own from James Cameron (My Heart will go On - Titanic fame) however it did in parts feel a little long and you just couldn't wait to see the final battle scene.

I didn't see this in 3D as due to lack of Christmas cheer and bonuses this year I opted for the regular budget edition which was still compelling!

I believe this one will do extremely well and will see young Sam Worthington make it in the US of A!

Merry Christmas everyone and I am feeling a little generous giving this one 4 stars.

No comments: