Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mamma Mia it's nearly Christmas

Well it's a Thursday night and it looks like most of Sydney is out getting pissed or doing last minute Christmas shopping before as I sit in Row H of the stalls I am almost the back row of tonight's Momma Mia performance.

A show I have heard a lot about, a movie I have seen and hated and some cute boys made for a different night at the Theatre.

I can now see where Priscilla got most of it's ideas for a wacky Jukebox musical!

The show was good a little cheap looking but not too bad.

I enjoyed the more upbeat numbers much more than some of the weaker boring ABBA ballads. Hey let's face it if you hate ABBA or the movie please avoid this at all costs! The megamix at the end was a little bit of a time filler as it was a short and fairly sweet second half.

I give this one 2 and half stars as it's Christmas and all!

No comments: